AQUAOSO can deliver narrative style reports and advanced analytics to analyze specific water risks across various geographies. These reports can be customized to the needs of each customer.
See below for examples of custom reports we can pull from the platform.
Track hundreds of water agencies with the click of a button
Save time on research and due diligence
Examples Of Custom Report Types
- Custom report for Portfolio Analytics and Data Management tools. The intention is to support informed decisions throughout the year. This report includes sections that identify and understand concentrations of risk in specific geographies. You will also be able to monitor those risks over time and mitigate those risks by identifying water-secure areas for loan development. Processes improving insights are shared to ensure your organization reassesses portfolio goals periodically.
What our base report covers:
- All major water districts within the county
- All GSAs within the county
- Analysis on surface water and groundwater risks
- Actionable options for mitigating risks
- Map and analysis of areas not served (also known as white areas) by water districts
- A meeting to discuss the results of the report with one of our water experts and get your questions answered
- Custom APN Reports. You provide APNs to the team and we will provide a narrative analysis based on ownership, soil, topography, water district, crop types, estimated water demand, and GSA summary.
- Water District or GSA Only Reports. A custom report for specific water districts or GSA’s that include historic water deliveries, service areas, narrative analysis on water delivery to growers, sustainable yield estimates and risk and opportunities analysis.
- Comprehensive County Report. Comprehensive water risk report for a specific county. This is useful for putting other data points into context and understanding the local county conditions that could impact water for agriculture. We work with you to identify specific items related to water risk you may want included which could impact your specific costs/risk.
From Our Clients
Learn why more than 20% of California Agricultural Lenders trust AQUAOSO.
“Using AQUAOSO has helped me cut down on research time and has provided me more water information than ever before! It is now the first step in my loan underwriting process and it has allowed me to devote more time toward expanding our loan portfolio.”
“I have been continually impressed with AQUAOSO’s commitment to customer service. We use the Mapping and Research Tool and at our request AQUAOSO expanded the information covered in their reports. This eliminated the need to visit multiple websites to gather information and we’ve been happy with the result!”
“Over the past several months of utilizing the AQUAOSO platform, it has allowed me to provide clear and concise information to our collateral department and appraisers, to speed the process along. I have also been able to utilize it in working with customers to complete required sources of irrigation forms, with information from a single source rather than sending them to chase down documents from multiple agencies. This has saved a us up to two weeks and helped us to meet deadlines.”
“I love how user friendly AQUAOSO’s research tool is and how fast it is to generate detailed water and soil reports, which are perfect for gathering parcel information for our loans.”