AQUAOSO is a graduate of the Techstars Sustainability Accelerator. Like all startups, we have had to overcome many obstacles and challenges. Unlike other startups, though, we overcame our challenges for a strong, driving purpose: a water-resilient future for our world.
We want to make it easy for people – our clients – to value water risk. As a public benefit corporation, the well being of people and communities, as well as the fulfillment of our mission, have always been key pillars of our company DNA.
Our experience with the 2019 Techstars Sustainability Accelerator has helped us position ourselves to carry out these goals.
Originally featured on the Mark Haney Podcast
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The background of our CEO and Founder, Chris Peacock
- The problems in the water sector that created AQUAOSO – the solution
- How water issues are already global and how AQUAOSO exists to scale and solve these issues
- AQUAOSO’s history in terms of challenges and growth as a startup
- How one of our key pivots as an organization came from listening to and understanding our customers
- Our rigorous and very positive experience with the 2019 Techstars Sustainability Accelerator, in conjunction with The Nature Conservancy
- The cross-functionality of our team and strategy
From Our Clients
Learn why more than 20% of California Agricultural Lenders trust AQUAOSO.
“Using AQUAOSO has helped me cut down on research time and has provided me more water information than ever before! It is now the first step in my loan underwriting process and it has allowed me to devote more time toward expanding our loan portfolio.”
“I have been continually impressed with AQUAOSO’s commitment to customer service. We use the Mapping and Research Tool and at our request AQUAOSO expanded the information covered in their reports. This eliminated the need to visit multiple websites to gather information and we’ve been happy with the result!”
“Over the past several months of utilizing the AQUAOSO platform, it has allowed me to provide clear and concise information to our collateral department and appraisers, to speed the process along. I have also been able to utilize it in working with customers to complete required sources of irrigation forms, with information from a single source rather than sending them to chase down documents from multiple agencies. This has saved a us up to two weeks and helped us to meet deadlines.”
“I love how user friendly AQUAOSO’s research tool is and how fast it is to generate detailed water and soil reports, which are perfect for gathering parcel information for our loans.”