Who We Are …
AQUAOSO Technologies, PBC is a public benefit corporation on the cutting edge of water and technology. Our dedicated team is working towards a water-resilient future using innovative, ethical technology as a tool to tackle 21st century water and climate issues. As a public benefit corporation we believe that people, place, and community truly matter. By using data-driven intelligence to shine a light on the material impacts of water scarcity, stress, and other climate-related problems, we can increase decision-makers’ abilities to form intelligent, informed decisions about their business, government district, farm, etc. We use a risk mitigation and stakeholder-centric approach to help solve the water issues of today to build a water-resilient future.
Our team takes great care in providing the best growth experiences for our interns. Our goal is to empower them to grow into subsequent roles.
We are currently a remote company with team members across a few states. Currently, we have optional workspaces in the Denver, CO area. We take pride in being a very close and connected team, despite the distance.
The Marketing Intern…
Is responsible for providing invaluable support to our content/marketing team. They will work closely with the Marketing and Content Manager and work on equal parts strategy and creativity to grow our content engine.
This is a part-time, paid internship. The AQUAOSO team values work-life balance and flexible schedules. We pay you for your time and endeavor to provide an enriching experience that everyone can benefit from.
Benefits for an AQUAOSO Marketing Intern
- Gaining experience in a rapidly growing ethical technology company focused on sustainability and catalyzing a paradigm shift
- Learn content strategy and creation best practices including but not limited to:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
- Comprehensive, goal-driven storytelling
- Creating and building impact with content
- Brand voice
- Continuously refining content to be stakeholder-representative
- Contribute to telling a very important story and building its impact
- Flexible work schedule
- Be a member of a highly collaborative, friendly, and driven team
- AQUAOSO is a growing startup, so there is a possibility that this role could grow into a full time position
What We Need …
- Help in leading up social media
- Our social media is an important piece in driving our traffic. It corresponds with our overall messaging while being specific to each account (we use HubSpot to publish posts through the LinkedIn accounts of our teammates who volunteer their accounts)
- A big responsibility when writing social messaging is to make sure it aligns with our overall content storytelling while ensuring that each of our LinkedIn accounts is posting in our individual voices with content that pertains to our respective LinkedIn connections. Think of it as writing for different characters in a novel.
- Assistance with content creation, maintenance and optimization
- Blog posts, white papers, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Assistance, when necessary, for AQUAOSO marketing events (i.e. live events for our sales team, webinar opportunities, content partnerships, etc.)
- Monitor trending news in the water, agriculture, climate, ESG space; in order to create outstanding content, we need to listen first.
- Content partnership and public relation (PR) facilitation
- Assistance with misc. content activities
Qualifications For Marketing Intern
- Passionate about doing good and making a difference
- Passionate about storytelling and creating narratives that work
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Looks for creative ways to amplify content across internal and external channels
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- A born storyteller
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Marketing and/or writing educational background preferred
- Journalism and/or existing social media experience preferred
What You Need to Do Next …
Does this sound interesting? Are you looking for some part time work and an opportunity to learn? If so, please contact Michael DiPaolo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Marketing Internship” in the subject line. Please include at least a cover letter (in email form is fine) as to why the position excites you, your CV/Resume, writing portfolio/samples (if you have them) and a recommendation letter (if you have one). Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.