Account Executive (Inside Sales)
AQUAOSO Technologies, PBC is a Public Benefit Corporation with a mission to build a water resilient future. Our SaaS solution help lenders, investors, appraisers, producers and others involved in agriculture and agricultural land transactions understand water risk.
Since commercializing our product just over a year ago, we have quickly come to serve over 20% of the agricultural banks in California.
We are now building a professional sales organization to grow to the next level. We seek to hire our first dedicated account executive. Ideally this newest team member will grow along with us as we continue to scale.
You will be responsible for both prospecting and closing opportunities in our target industries and geographies. There is an existing sales pipeline and while you will receive company generated leads, prospecting is vital to this role. As we grow, we anticipate adding BDRs and SDRs to your team in a pod model.
- This is a hybrid role involving some responsibilities of a traditional BDR as well as an Account Executive.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Respond to inbound inquiries
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach
- Skillfully deliver web-based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Present AQUAOSO’s platform in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a team player
- Hustle to consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
An ideal background would be successful experience in both outbound lead generation and web demo/closing roles in an inside sales model for SaaS for a related solution.
- Demonstrated ability to sell to senior executives in professional organizations
- Track record of success in closing new business and exceeding sales’ target
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Competitive nature while operating within a team environment
- Demonstrable pipeline generation experience, particularly building a multi-faceted territory plan and executing successfully
- Passion, Drive, Curiosity and Coachability
- The ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment, with a constant sense of urgency
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Embrace sales automation tools
- Strong work ethic
- 2+ years’ experience selling to Mid-Market or Enterprise companies with upper 10% quota achievement in inside sales for a SaaS solution
- General knowledge of banking, agriculture, real estate, and/or water
- Existing network/contacts within our target industries/geographies
- Undergraduate degree
- Desire to advance and build a team
- $75,000 - $125,000 DOE
- Standard benefits package